If you are selling products on multiple eCommerce marketplaces, then managing products and inventory, processing order will be a bit challenging for you. You can automate the process by using a multichannel software. eComdash is a very popular multichannel inventory management software for eCommerce sellers. Through eComdash you can manage
Purchase orders and
eComdash allows you to integrate several ecommerce marketplaces and shipping carriers to automatically connect the dots between inventory, order, shipping and more. You can integrate
Amazon, eBay, Shopify, Bigcommerce, Etsy Google, GunBroker.com, bonanza, Magento, newegg Sears, Shift4Shop, ShipStation, Vend, Walmart, Woocommerce, ZenCart, dhl express fedex and more…
Let’s have a look, on how can we integrate an eBay Store with eComdash.
– Login to your eComdash account and go to the upper right corner
– hover over the gear icon
– select integrations & tools from the options
– now click on the storefront setup
– click the add new button, you will see different ecommerce platforms that ecomdash supports.
– now select the channel you want to integrate
– enter the storefront name and click save
– confirm the default marketplace and save again
– once done, click on the enable ebay button
– Once clicked you will be prompted with the grant application access screen
This post was automatic generated with this wp-automatic-plugin