In this video, we will learn how to upload wordpress theme zip file. This video will also cover how to install themeforest theme. Sometimes, you may want to use premium theme for your website. You can buy premium themes from websites such as Themeforest, templatemonster, envato, etc.
When you buy theme from these sites, they will give you theme zip file to download. The main package zip file will come along with documentation, licence and theme zip and child theme file. You will need to upload theme zip file to wordpress website.
Let me give you steps here:
– Download the main theme file from the themeforest or other theme selling sites.
– This main zip file will contain all the documentation and theme files.
– unzip the main downloaded theme zip file.
– look for the main theme zip file along with child theme.
– Login to your wordpress website dashboard.
– Go to Appearance. Then go to Themes,
– Click Add New button and then click on Upload theme.
– Browse the main theme zip file and click upload.
– Once the theme is installed, activate it.
– Many premium themes will ask you to install required plugins.
– Click on install required plugins.
– Activate the plugins.
– Now, you will see the option to import demo content.
– Import demo content.
– Your wordpress website is ready with the demo content.
– Edit the website and change the logo, images and content according to your website requirements.
I hope this video will help you understand how to upload wordpress theme zip…
Create Content Fast with AI: read more about Frase
Artificial intelligence makes it fast & easy to create content for your blog, social media, website, and more! Jasper is the AI Content Platform that helps you and your team break through creative blocks to create amazing, original content 10X faster.