Magento 2 Shipping Per Category extension lets store owner configure shipping rates based on categories.
Magento 2 Shipping Per Category extension by Meetanshi allows store owners to charge shipping rates based on product categories. Restrict the shipping methods offered for each category of products with the help of Meetanshi’s extension.
Optimize the shipping rates based on the type of products in such a way that shipping costs do not exceed the profit and satisfy your customers by providing them a better shipping experience.
The Magento 2 Shipping per Category module offers a facility to add custom shipping costs plus extra handling charges to the particular category
Benefits of Magento 2 Shipping Per Category:
* Restrict shipping methods based on product categories in Magento 2 store
* Set the shipping method name and title for the shipping per category to display in the frontend.
* When no cost is assigned to a category individually, the admin can set the default shipping cost to charge on orders.
* The module offers an option in the category attribute to add “shipping rate” for the category.
* The unique option for Adding “handling fee” if the admin wants to apply on orders.
Allows choosing countries to use the shipping per category shipping method in the store.
* Configure the error message to display for unavailability of the shipping method.
* Enable shipping per category for the backend orders.
The module allows the admin to specify minimum and…
This post was automatic generated with this wp-automatic-plugin