Module for OpenCart (v. 1.5 – 3.*):
Install our “Google Dynamic Remarketing” plugin and increase your conversion rate by showing your visitors relevant ads based on their activity on your website.
Create a data feed for Google Ads in a few simple steps:
– install the plugin,
– change the status to “enable”,
– choose language and currency,
– select the main product ID,
– select the option “save to file”,
– get your file with a feed for Google Ads.
* The easiest way to create a feed for Google ADS.
* Creating a product feed for Google ADS in CSV format.
* The attracting quality traffic to your store.
* An ability to improve your ROI.
* Simple install.
More about Google ADS you can read here
What changed in version 1.1.1?
For Opencart 3.0 and Opencart 2.3 we applied a new “Google global site tag” field in the plugin settings.
In this field you need to add the code of the global tag, which will be placed in the code of each page of your website in the Head tag.
Attention! According to Google Ads recommendations on adding a global remarketing tag to your website, you should add only one global tag.
If you have previously added a global tag created in the Google Analytics service on your website, we recommend that you read the detailed information about its changes at…
This post was automatic generated with this wp-automatic-plugin