Another week, and we’re bringing you the latest WordPress news from the last seven days, including…
– There’s some nice new updates in the Gutenberg plugin, including more custom template capabilities.
– Events mentioned this week includes calls for WordFest, WordPress Accessibility Day and the speakers announcements for WCUS.
– If you’re a plugin founder, what would you change if you had your time over?
– WordPress is still the dominant CMS and it no longer seems to be in decline.
– Shopify is though, and they’re laying off 1,000 staff.
– And the #WPDrama for this week is the idea that we might need to change the name of Full Site Editing.
There’s a whole lot more than this, as there is each and every week, and you can find all that by go to the episode…
This post was automatic generated with this wp-automatic-plugin