Avi Kumar is an expert in PPC and digital marketing. As the Founder and CEO of KUWARE, a digital marketing agency, he focuses on customer acquisition through SEM, SEO, web design, email, and other tools. He spent eight years at Intel at the beginning of his career and recently became the CEO at InvisiblePPC.
With over two decades of experience, Avi is a powerhouse of talent. It’s rare to come across a person who understands the finer nuances of business and technology at the same time. He has a BS, a BSEE, an MSEE in computer engineering, and an MBA in Entrepreneurship. In his free time, Avi mentors youngsters or reads books, blogs, and magazines.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
• Avi Kumar’s journey into entrepreneurship
• The distinct advantages of WooCommerce versus Magento
• Using freelancers to get more out of your ecommerce platform
• Which platform suits smaller businesses the best
• The security issues that you need to know
• Optimizing the speed of your platform when adding new apps
• Which platform is better when accommodating corporate structure?
• Why lower-priced platforms may not be worth it
In this episode…
When choosing the right ecommerce platform, there are hundreds of complications that can be hard to predict. Online businesses each have their own needs, which cannot always be met by choosing the most popular platform. It helps to have unbiased experts who can guide entrepreneurs to the best fit for their…
This post was automatic generated with this wp-automatic-plugin